Our partner is a sales and service cooperation company, which aims to address the SME market with a country-wide standardized solution portfolio consisting of high-quality IT infrastructure as well as individual and tailor-made applications.
For the individual members, the cooperation has the advantage of being able to successfully address national and international markets with a comprehensive portfolio.
You will create, customize and troubleshoot business workflows and help our customers manage access rights and applications, support vendors Workplace Management solutions and the ITSM Configuration Management process.
– Basic installation Workspace Management;
– Update of an existing Workspace Management solution to current version;
– Create defined workflows or deliver workflow components;
– Create extensions in Workspace Management using the Solution Builder according to defined specifications;
– Create and refine reports by definition;
– Packaging of software applications;
– Review incoming requests for completeness and correctness prior to fulfillment;
– Coordinate and consult with technical teams for insertion and maintenance of data;
– Document processes, visual documentation of the processes, pictures of relevant dialogs;
– Manage access / necessary rights, program relevant scripts;
– Remotely support the project team in central Europe with the integration / migration on customer side.
– Proficiency in German language (mandatory);
– BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field;
– Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role;
– Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments;
– Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
– Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control;
– Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus;
– Microsoft IIS;
– VB.NET / VBA;
– Power BI;
– Visual Studio.